Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does-an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe XD CC Classroom in a Book (2019 release) contains 10 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, videos that walk you through the lessons step by step, and updated material covering new feature releases from Adobe
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe XD CC
- Bestselling Classroom in a Book series is the ideal way for readers to learn how to design and prototype for websites and mobile apps using project-based lessons
- Aimed at beginning users and designed to teach Adobe XD features, such as visual design, prototyping, wireframing, testing, and sharing
- Official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of experts from Adobe product teams