Real situations, real language -
is the only course that is consistently focussed on helping students achieve the real world communicative outcomes they want and need. This lexically rich course emphasises students' need to have the conversations in English that they would in their own language.
This new edition contains more contemporary and global content, reflecting English as it is used in the world and is visible via brand new texts, and stunning
photos and videos.
second edition contains:
- A clear, evenly paced grammar syllabus with strong links to context. The grammar is presented and practised using guided discovery and is supported by a highly accessible Grammar Reference.
videos provide real global content and language plus Conversation Practice videos provide a model for real, natural output.
- An Understanding Fast Speech feature helps students understand authentic English; an integrated pronunciation syllabus helps students use the language accurately and fluently.
- An expanded and updated Online Vocabulary Builder allows students to personalise and engage with vocabulary language learning by developing their own word lists and testing themselves.
Student's Book + Access Code + Class DVD
- 8 inspiring
videos per level
- 16 Conversation Practice video models
- 32 grammar points per level
- Access code for online resources
Workbook + Audio CD
- Additional language practice
- Learner tips
- Language notes
- Vocabulary Builder quizzes
Teacher's Book + Class Audio CD
- Accessible teaching notes
- Extra ideas and developmental tips
- Make your own paper and online tests in minutes
- Quick and flexible
- Choose from a variety of exam layouts and printing options
- Excellent for heads-up learning and encourages class participation
- Contains easy-to-access audio and video
- Can also be used with a computer and projector
|EAN / ISBN-13
Bei Amazon kaufen
Die gelieferte Auflage kann ggf. abweichen.