The Ninth Global Edition of Human Resource Management: Gaining a Competitive Advantage was developed to teach students how to face and meet a variety of challenges within their organizations and how to gain a competitive advantage for their companies.
Features of The Global Edition:
- The content draws from the diverse research, teaching, and consulting experiences of the four authors who have taught human resource management to undergraduates, MBA students, experienced managers and professional employees.
- The teamwork approach gives a depth and breadth to the coverage that is not found in other texts.
- The content emphasizes how the HRM function, as well as the management of human resources, can help companies gain a competitive advantage.
- The content discusses current issues such as social networking, talent management, diversity, and employee engagement, all of which have a major impact on business and HRM practice.
- Includes examples of how new technologies are being used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of HRM practices.
- Global edition of Connect Plus, McGraw-Hill's web-based teaching and learning platform, which helps students learn faster, study more efficiently, and retain more knowledge.
- LearnSmart, the most widely used and intelligent adaptive learning resource, which provides an adaptive reading experience through SmartBook.
This Global Edition has been adapted to meet the needs of courses of the United States and does not align with the instructor and student resoruces available with the US edition.