The words you use say a lot about you. Grammar makes a lasting impression on friends, co-workers, and teachers, but learning the rules has always been boring. That's why the folks at The Princeton Review created Grammar Smart.
Grammar Smart uses a witty, irreverent approach to help individuals write and speak with greater clarity and confidence. Instead of boring readers with countless rules and confusing grammatical terms, The Princeton Review shows them the logic behind each correct sentence. Everything in Grammar Smart is nuts-and-bolts English designed to help readers express themselves more clearly. They'll learn how to choose between "that" and "which" and when to use "as' instead of "like," and they'll know for sure if this is between ' you and me" or "you and I."
- The basic parts of speech -- nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc.
- Pronoun-verb agreement and parallel construction
- Tips on how to avoid misplaced modifiers and dangling participles
- Lively, humorous examples to illustrate meanings
- Brief question-and-answer reviews"
|Edition||Rev and Updated.|
|EAN / ISBN-13||9780375762154|
|Bei Amazon kaufen|
Die gelieferte Auflage kann ggf. abweichen.
Es liegen keine Kommentare zu diesem Artikel vor.